Oh man, today was so tiring. At first in school, the only exciting thing was geography and Growing Years. In Geography, there were these groups that made mini volcanoes and it was so cool! My group didn't though cos most of us just slacked and didn't get much done. Teresa did this really CUTE miniscule one. Heh... Then in Growing Years, it was just all sex, sex, sex. Hee... I kinda like that subject. The "'cher" is very nice too. Then after school, Jillian, Fran & Georgie came to my house and we were all looking at magazines. Fran was looking at denim dresses and everyone else was just flipping through. Then before we left for bedok reservoir, I suddenly got a stomah ache. It was horrible. At least we weren't late.
When it was finally francis house's turn to run, I was feeling so high. Then, since i have absolutely NO stamina, I started to feel all "ick". Well, at least I got an A!
10:02 PM